One of the most important tasks for all businesses is the preparation of payroll and payment of salary. Under the Employment Act, companies must pay their employees correct salaries within 7 working days after the end of the salary period. Failure to pay salaries in accordance with provisions of the Act is an offence. As an employer, you must prepare Form IR8A and Appendix 8A, Appendix 8B or Form IR8S (where applicable) by 1st March each year for all your employees who are employed in Singapore. Employees who had 11 or more employees for the entire year or who received the “Notice to File Employment Income of Employees Electronically” must submit their employees’ income information to the IRAS electronically.
The process can be complicated further and be more time-consuming due to additional components such as benefits, allowances, deductions, government remittance, etc. It is no surprise that many SMEs choose to outsource their payroll function to accounting firms.
No two business organizations are alike and therefore you need an automation system that is specific to your business needs only. We offer one stop solutions to cater to any Human Resource needs and process your payment instructions, generate payroll and statutory submission. Whether you are an existing or newly set up companies, we will designate a dedicated team to address your payroll queries and render advice on payroll policies and practices. We ensure professional advice and timely delivery on Payroll and HR Administration. With Payroll outsourcing, all the time consuming payroll processing hassles are a thing of the past.
Our payroll specialists are well-trained and equipped with the most advanced payroll systems to process even the most complex payroll account.
Our service ensures that the government remittances such as CPF are paid on time, tax filing requirements are followed and payroll information is kept confidential at offsite facilities.
How it works
When you engage Singapore Incorporation’s Payroll Service, you will be assigned a payroll officer who will personally work with you on your payroll needs.
Based on the information and required documents you submit to us, your payroll officer will review and organize the submitted information to create and maintain your payroll ledger. The payroll officer will also, per your instruction, make payments and submit all necessary payroll taxes.
Our fees start from $S
Our Payroll Service includes, but is not limited to, the following accounting functions:
- Salary calculation based on weekly, bi- weekly or monthly pay periods
- Salary payment to employees through bank transfers such as GIRO
- Central Provident Funds (CPF) registration and timely monthly payment
- Issuance of Form IR8A for personal tax filings including statutory annual returns.
- Company’s Employee Handbook
- Drafting Employment Contracts
- Recruitment Service
- HR Grants Consulting Services
- HR Performance Management Services
- Assist to set up employee database and records
- Preparing year-end lR8A forms and appendices (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparing IR21, GML, NS MUP, CPF refund, government statistical forms, etc
- Managing and administering employees’leave On line/Off line
- Statutory submission i.e. CPF contributions, CDAC, MBMF, SINDA, and ECF contributions, National Service Claims
- Hiring, New Employee and Exiting Employee Administration
- Drafting of Employment letters
- Employee insurance
- General HR consultancy services
- Salary bench marking