Company Incorporation Package
(BASIC PACKAGE FROM S$ 595!)
CALL US AT 90612851 TO FIND OUT MORE
- E-Certificate of Incorporation
- Professional service for Name application and Incorporation
- FREE Preparation of Company Constitution
- FREE Registered Office Address for 1st year
- FREE Company Secretary for 1st year
FREE Company Business Profile
- FREE Company Share Certificates
- Disbursement to ACRA for Appoint of Named Secretary
- Preparation of registration forms
Updating of Minutes and Share Register Book
- Preparations of Minutes for AGM
- First Board Meeting Resolutions
- Drafting of Director’s resolutions
- Professional consultation with Corporate secretarial issues
- Auto Filing Reminders
- Company Stamp
Why start up a Business in Singapore?
⇒ Singapore is the third-richest country in the world, ranking behind only Qatar and Luxembourg, according to Forbes magazine.
⇒ Ranked third most globalized economy among the world’s largest economies.
⇒ Corporate tax rates are only about 8.5% up to $300,000 profits and a flat rate of 17% for amounts more than $300,000.
Business Start-Up Services
Company Name Application
- Company Incorporation and Registration
Provision of Nominee Directors and Secretary
- Provision of Registered Office Address
- Opening of Bank Account
Features of a Private Limited Company
- A legal entity separate and distinct from its shareholders and directors
- It can sue or be sued in its own name
- A minimum of 1 shareholder
- A subsidiary company, with at least one individual shareholder with minimum of 10 percent shareholding, is entitled to local tax and development incentives.
CRITERIA FOR EXEMPT PRIVATE COMPANIES
For financial years commencing on or after 1 July 2015, a company for the given financial year if:
- It is a private company in the financial year in question; and
- It meets at least 2 of the following 3 criteria for immediate past two consecutive financial years:
- Total annual revenue do not exceed S$10m;
- Total assets do not exceed S$10m;
- No. of employees do not exceed 50.
- If the company is part of a group, the above test must be met on a group (consolidated) basis as well.
Company Incorporation Requirement
All private limited companies are required to have a company secretary within 6 months after incorporation. We can act as your company secretary.
Time taken to incorporate a company is approximately within 1 hour to 1 day.
Minimum paid up capital is S$1.
Minimum of one director who has to be an ordinarily resident in Singapore. i.e. Singaporean / Singapore PR / Singapore employment pass holder. Minimum 1 individual Shareholder or 1 corporate body as 100% shareholder is required. You do not need a Singaporean for a shareholder.
- A Singapore Registered Office Address
The Company Secretary is an officer of the company, primarily responsible for the company’s corporate compliance and upholding of corporate governance. All Singapore companies are required by law to appoint a Company Secretary. This position cannot be vacant at any time for more than six months. A sole director of a company is not allowed under law to act as Secretary. The Company Secretary must have sound knowledge of the corporate regulations and company law in Singapore.
Registered Office Address
All Singapore companies are required to have a registered address. As part of our incorporation package, we provide your company with our registered address service at no additional charge for the first year. Following that, you can renew this service with us annually at a very attractive rate.
A private limited company requires at least one individual director who has to be an ordinary resident of Singapore ie being one of the following: – Singapore citizen OR – Singapore permanent resident OR – Singapore employment / dependant pass holder. Our representative may act as your company’s local director if you have difficulties appointing a director of your own.
Our other services
British Virgin Islands (BVI) Incorporation, Seychelles IBC, Belize IBC
An International Business Corporation (IBC) or offshore company is commonly set up in a tax haven like the British Virgin Islands (BVI), Marshall Islands or Seychelles. BVI does not impose taxes on corporate or personal income, as well as on capital gains, gifts, death or wealth. We offer offshore company incorporation services to help you set up in your company in these tax havens.
Appointment of Nominee Director – Only S$ 1,088
We will appoint one of our qualified accountants to act as your local nominee director to ease your regulatory burdens. Our nominee director services are offered strictly for statutory compliance purposes and our nominee directors will not be involved in any operations, management or financial aspects of your company.
The Singapore Companies Act requires all Singapore Private Limited Companies (PLCs) to have at least one individual director who is an “ordinarily” resident of Singapore.
Generally, an individual is accepted as ordinarily resident in Singapore if the individual:
- Provides a local residential address;
- Is a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, EntrePass holder, Employment Pass holder or Dependant’s Pass holder; and
- Proves that he/she is long-staying (i.e. he/she can legally remain in Singapore for a long period).
Please note that the above conditions are non-exhaustive as other factors may be taken into consideration.
Having a Singapore Nominee Director eliminates the hassle if you do not meet the criteria above.