Business License Application

Business license applications are essential to the commencement of your business. It is mandatory to apply for and obtain the license prior to commencement of certain types of businesses. ACRA’s automated system will indicate if another approving authority is required to grant a license or permit during the application-for-name approval process.

For most licence application such as money changer licence, employment agency licence, food stall licence, IDA licence and many others, the Company must have an executive local director who is a Singaporean or a Singapore P.R. and the appointment of such director must have already been lodged with ACRA before the licence application.

Besides, most licence application documents will need to be signed and submitted by a local key executive personal/director therefore you will need to have such a person (either Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, or employment pass holder) to act for your company and apply for the licence.

Most businesses do not require licences or permits to operate but there are handfuls that do as they are regulated by the approving authorities such as those in food businesses, employment agencies, private schools, travel agencies, liquor distributors, moneylenders, banks, childcare centres, etc.

With our many years of experience in this field, we can get your license applications processed within the shortest time-frames possible so that you don’t miss any business opportunities.

Our fees are based on the type of license applied. We specialiSe in the following license applications:

  • AVA License Application
  • NEA License Application
  • Travel Agency License Application
  • Liquor License Application
  • Tobacco License Application
  • Employment Agency License Application
  • Activation of custom account
  • Hotel-Keeper’s License Application
  • Massage Establishment License Application
  • Medical Clinic License Application
  • Capital Markets Services License Application
  • Financial Advisers License Application
  • Arts Entertainment License Application
  • Public Entertainment License Application
  • Animal Exhibition License Application
  • Printing Press License Application
  • Other Business License Application


Contact us to get a Free First Consultation now!

Contact Us